Respiratory health and disability
The current issue of Breathe is dedicated to psychological cormorbidity of respiratory illness, both in adults and children.
It includes articles looking at vocal cord dysfunction, habit cough and the role of personality in CPAP compliance.
The issue also includes a discussion of dyspnoea, hyperventilation and functional cough, and much more.
- Hot topics from the Assemblies
- Breathe journal club: virtually meet the experts
- Confidences de Salon
- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM)
- Does personality play a role in continuous positive airway pressure compliance?
- When is cough functional, and how should it be treated?